GDPR (European Union General Data Protection Regulations)
The GDPR is designed to help individuals control their personal data, or data which can be used to identify them directly, or indirectly.
Online identifiers include; name, user ID, location data, IP address, and cookies. The regulations also cover information specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of an individual.
Who does the GDPR apply to?
Data subjects, being all visitors and users of this website who are members of the European Union, who submit any personal data via KC Graphics Ltd who is the data processor and data controller.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide personal information through which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and to help us fulfill your project requirements.
From time to time we may update this policy and subsequently the details on this page. Please check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May, 2018.
What We Collect
If you opted-in to our mailing list, you may receive occasional emails on important updates or service information. You have the right to opt-out or and have any personal details removed at any time, please email Karen Cooper: karen @ kcgraphics.co.uk
What We Do With The Information We Collect
The personal information we collect could include your name, business name, address details, email, telephone numbers, or information pertaining to design or website projects. You may also at times be asked to leave a message about your enquiry or project brief. This information is saved until the enquiry is dealt with, and then archived. We retain your contact details and information in the emails you have sent, but you can request to have your personal details deleted at any time.
We DO NOT share, lease or distribute this personal information with any other parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Data is stored on a secure cloud-based server or on a secure, password protected computer with limited user access.
- Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
- We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it, but nothing is 100% secure.
- KC Graphics Ltd will NEVER pass on your personal data to third parties without first getting your explicit consent.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously opted-in to a mailing list, or provided other information, you can find out what information we hold, and ask us to remove or not to use any of it, by writing to us, or emailing us at karen @ kcgraphics.co.uk
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission, or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you relevant information about services we offer or information you need as pat of the services we offer. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
User and Event Data Retention
We use Google Analytics to find out what content works best for our users. User-level and event-level data associated with Google Analytics cookies is retained for 14 months and then automatically deleted.
We have implemented IP Anonymization, simply put, the last three digits of your IP address are set to zeros in memory shortly after being sent to the Analytics Collection Network. The full IP address is never written retained, or written to disk.